Thursday, August 24, 2006

Grandma from afar

Five Things

My sweet daughter-in-law tagged me so here are my five things:

Five things in my freezer
1. Ice Cream, vanilla (Abigail's favorite)
2. Chicken tenderloins
3. Bob Evans Sausage
4. Coffee Beans
5. Popsicles (waiting for my granddaughters)

Five things in my closet:
1. My husbands chest of drawers (it fits nicely)
2. Stacks of notebook paper we bought when it was on sale
3. Abigail's projects from Eagles Nest Academy
4. Clothes we wear and some we hope to wear again someday
5. Hats my husband has collected over the last 35 years

Five things in our van:
1. The weed eater Thomas was suppose to take to the shop to get repaired
2. Mats for our preschools
3. Flash light
4. Napkins in the glove box from various fast food resturants
5. Dad's tool box to have handy for the many items needing fixing at school

Five things in my purse:
1. Make up
2. Gum (a necessity with teen agers still around)
3. Lots of change (see # 2 for the reason :)
4. Debit cards for our personal and preschool accounts (my favorite things)
5. Keys with all the store ids for discounts

Five things in my school bag:
1. Markers, pens, and pencils
2. Thank you cards
3. Magazines, (such as: Better Homes and Gardens, The Tennesseean, etc.)
4. Info for my next pampered chef party
5. Directories for church and FCS the kids school

Five People I tag:
1. Catherine, my eldest daughter who is experiencing motherhood for the first time
2. Kimbra, my friend from church who has two beautiful little girls
3. Karen, who probably has a school bag too (she had a grandchild born the same day as our last one came (Aug. 11, 2006) and she teaches at my children's school
4. Anne, another friend from church who is a great artist (she painted a Noah's ark on our preschool wall for us)
5. Rachel, my nephews wife whose little boy looks just like his daddy

1 comment:

Kim C. said...

Your freezer sounds much better than mine. If the popsicles are for the grandkids, can the chicken tenderloins and the Bob Evans sausage be for me?