Sunday, September 02, 2007

Happiness Is . . .

Happiness is to me getting together with family and friends. We will be celebrating my niece's wedding in the next few weeks and it will be a time to fellowship with family and old friends. I can't wait until I get my hands on the grand kids. I love each one of them. We kept Byson, Catherine's little one this past weekend. He was a handful but I loved every minute of it. It makes me so happy when he runs up to me and puts his little hands out to me to pick him up, even tho his mom would be standing right next to me. We attended FCS's first home game last Friday night and Byson was with us watching Thomas' old team win 66 - 6. He yelled right along with us, and stayed awake all through the game and the pizza stop after the game. Thankfully he slept until 7 am Sat. morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!