Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tag Your It

Two names I go by:

1. Mom

2. Grandma

Two things I’m wearing right now:

1. Glasses

2. yellow blouse

Two of my favorite things today:

1. Going to church

2. Playing with Byson

Two things I want at the moment:

1. My wedding ring I lost

2. all my family to live close by

Two favorite pets I have had:

1. Samson

2. Sugar (both dogs)

Two people I hope will fill this out:

1. Lydia

2. Aunt Gail

Two things I did last night:

1. Drove home from Enterprise

2. Talked to my kids on the phone

Two things I ate last night:

1. Chicken

2. Fries

Two people I last talked to:

1. Byson

2. Catherine

Two things I will do tomorrow:

1. Work for Grandpa

2. Go grocery shopping

Farthest trips I have taken in the last 5 years:

1. Texas

2. Gatlinburg, Tn

Two favorite holidays:

1. Thanksgiving

2. Christmas.

Two favorite beverages:

1. Ice Tea

2. White chocolate mocha Coffee

No comments: