Sunday, February 19, 2006

My Thoughts

I am a grandmother and I have seven beautiful granddaughters. It is so easy doing the grandma thing it probably is a good thing I live three states away. I love spending time with them either at their home or when they come to spend time with us. When we do get together I have so much fun watching them and spoiling them it brings back so many memories when their dad was still at home, or it reminds me of my girlhood when there was seven girls at our home too. Life was so much fun then but we were too busy trying to get out of work or trying to get some attention we didn't know it. Since my oldest son has been married we have only lived around their three oldest daughters and the oldest was only four years old when we moved away. She will be thirteen years old this summer and it seems like ages ago I was able to pick them up for the weekend and have the whole weekend to spend time with before they went home on Sunday night. I am starting this blog site so they will see what life is like for their grandmother who loves them so much, and doesn't get to see them each day. I love to read their posts on their sites and that of my famous daughter-in-law.
I will also endeavor to post some of my life when I was still living at home so they can have a glimpse into my past.

2 comments:

PerryC said...

well mum let me be the first to welcome you to the blogosphere!

I'll tell all the girls to read your first post. I like your writing style (but hey I'm biased).

Look forwad to reading more!

Kim C. said...

Me too: welcome to the blog world. Careful -it's addictive!