Friday, July 07, 2006

Grandma from afar: My Thoughts

Grandma from afar: My Thoughts
I have been absent from my blog lately but I will try to catch up on all that's happened since I last blogged. We made it through 20 and 40 hour projects for Thomas and Abigail and finished the year off for them with very good grades. My husband and I started our second preschool about 5 min. from our first one. And to top it off we are celebrating the birth of our first grandson, Perry IV who was born on his mom's mom's birthday. Since they had their first girl on his dad's birthday it only made sense to have the first boy on her mom's birthday.
We made a fast trip to Texas and held him before he was a week old. It brought back so many memories of when I held my son, Perry III when he was that little. We were so excited to have a boy named after his dad and his great grandfather.

No comments: